How It Works
Getting started couldn’t be easier.
- The V.Com banner sits on every computer in the office and displays all of the messages sent in the office.
- By default messages are sent to all intercoms. This can be changed by utilizing the filter option in the banner settings.
- Ordered messages: The first message has a red box around it, so you know which was the first message sent.
- There is a Timer above each message that tells you how long a message has been on the banner.
- Delete a message by double clicking on it.
Customizing the intercom
- Customize your personal settings.
- Have fun changing your banner’s appearance and behavior, just follow the pull-down menu.
- Settings apply to a single intercom, so each computer can have there own unique personalized settings.
Message not for you?
- Filter out what you don’t want to see or hear. It’s your choice!
Now you’re up and running.
- Select Recipient, Message and Location – then click send. It’s that easy.
- Your Message is sent and seen throughout the whole office! The tone for that user alerts the person that he or she has a message. This unique patented V.Com feature finds you wherever you are in the office.
- Respond To Messages
- Your Response shows to the right of the original message.
- Right Click on the banner
- The Message Pad feature replaces the paper messages that are taken for you when you are not available.
We promise we don't send spam